May 18th, 2014
|dewline||08:28 am - Changing Passwords in xjournal|
Needing to update the password for xjournal purposes and have forgotten the procedure. Will continue searching this community's archives in the meantime. Using the current build on 10.6.8, FYI...
Which doesn't ever seem to work with my installation.
Okay this should definitely work. Maybe.
* Close Xjournal if you have it open.
* Open Keychain Access.
* Search for "xjournal". You might get more than one result. You are looking for the one that says "application password".
* Double-click on that xjournal application password result.
* Tick the "Show password" box to see what password it has stored. You will probably be prompted for your password.
* Change the password. Click OK.
* Reopen Xjournal and see if it will let you log in.
Give it a shot. I'll have my fingers crossed for you. :)
Still getting "invalid password".